DENSO BHT 604 BW
Durability and Environmental Resistance
Drop resistance performance
Achieves a high level of durability to meet the demands of actual operation using the technology we´ve acquired as a pioneer in barcode handy terminals.
Strengthened LCD protective plate
The thickness of the LCD protective plate has been increased, offering enhanced impact resistance that is double the strength of previous models.
Achieves an IEC international standards protection rating of IP54 through the use of high quality technologies.
Flash file system
A unique flash file system is employed to prevent data loss by retaining input data even without a battery.
High depth scanning
High-depth scanning that is able to support a range of tasks, from close proximity scanning to long range scanning.
Twice the scanning speed compared with previous models with 100 scan/sec. and high speed decoding
- From the upper to lower portions of shelves, a 50° scanning angle is set to allow for easy scanning while checking the screen.
- Work can also be carried on desks without strain.
Large 2.8-inch screen
The large screen allows the display of a variety of data in list format, such as delivery lists.
QVGA color LCD
- With an icon display for the task menu, intuitive and easy-to-follow screen design is now possible
- Company logos, product images and the like can also be displayed
Sharing of screens with the BHT-7500W
A smooth succession from BHT-7500W screens is possible.
Clear rendering of text
- Since scalable fonts are used, text can be displayed in any size. The degree of freedom offered in screen design is expanded considerably.
- Clear rendering of characters with high stroke counts is possible through grayscale display.
Sharing of screens with other models
- Since it features a QVGA screen that is compatible with BHT-200, 400 and 500 series models, the screen design can be shared
- Application sharing is also possible with the use of a HTML browser
IEEE802.11 b/g support
Support for IEEE802.11 b/g means that multiple BHT units can perform access simultaneously with no decline in response times.
Wireless LAN security
In addition to conventional WEP key security, the even more reliable WPA and WPA2 security technologies are built-in, preventing unauthorized access and electronic tapping.
Selectable security levels in line with security policies
Achieves long-lasting 24-hour operation
- 24-hour operation with wireless on-demand connection
- Enables 8-hour continuous operation even with an always-on wireless connection
Tools to support introduction
Steps required to introduce BHT units until now (wireless)
Steps using the BHT Setting tool
Using the magic keys
Improved usability by minimizing finger movements
Equipped with eight function keys which can be assigned task selection or functions
- Equipped with a Backlight keyboard for good visibility in dark places
- Equipped with a high volume beeper and vibrating function
12-mm wide key pitch to make keys easy to press even when wearing work gloves
Oval-shaped, with a housing length that is easy to hold firmly