DENSO BHT 600 Q
Achieving scanning performance in a class of its own
High-speed scanning of 2-dimensional codes and barcodes
Can easily scan a poorly printed 2-dimentional code through the technology that is only possible by the QR Code developer
Also supports "wide bar codes" including the labels used on medical materials, EIAJ labels and logistics ITF barcodes
Equipped with a wide range of scanning functions*
Point scan mode
Pinpoint targeted scanning of a particular code is possible, even if multiple codes are in the scanning area.
Linked QR code batch scanning mode
Enables the batch scanning of linked QR codes.
Multi-row barcode scanning mode
Enables the simultaneous scanning of multi-row barcodes.
Durability and Environmental Resistance
Sense of reassurance with a 30-time drop resistance from 1.2 meters
Drop resistance performance
Achieves a high level of durability to meet the demands of actual operation using the technology we’ve acquired as a pioneer in barcode handy terminals.
Strengthened LCD protective plate
The thickness of the LCD protective plate has been increased, offering enhanced impact resistance that is double the strength of previous models.
Achieves an IEC international standards protection rating of IP54 through the use of high quality technologies.
Flash file system
A unique flash file system is employed to prevent data loss by retaining input data even without a battery.
2.8 inch, 65,000 colors
Large 2.8-inch screen
The large screen allows the display of a variety of data in list format, such as delivery lists
Clear rendering of text
- Since scalable fonts are used, text can be displayed in any size. The degree of freedom offered in screen design is expanded considerably.
- Clear rendering of characters with high stroke counts is possible through grayscale display.
QVGA color LCD
- With an icon display for the task menu, intuitive and easy-to-follow screen design is now possible
- Company logos, product images and the like can also be displayed
- Equipped with a font size configuration function to use BHT series screen displays without modification
Sharing of screens with other models
- Since it has the same QVGA screen as BHT-500 series models, the screen design can be shared
- Application sharing is also possible with the use of a web browser
Advanced security and 16-hour operation
IEEE802.11 b/g support
Support for IEEE802.11 b/g means that multiple BHT units can perform access simultaneously with no decline in response times
Wireless LAN security
In addition to conventional WEP key security, the even more reliable WPA and WPA2 security technologies are built-in, preventing unauthorized access and electronic eavesdropping.
Achieves long-lasting 16-hour operation
16 hours with wireless on-demand connection (Wireless : Scanning : Display : Standby = 1:1:1:20)
Tools to Support Introduction
Steps required to introduce BHT units until now (wireless)
Steps using the BHT Setting tool
Functions are consolidated into five keys
Using the magic keys
Improved usability by minimizing finger movements
Equipped with eight function keys which can be assigned task selection or functions
- Equipped with a backlight keyboard for good visibility in dark places
- Equipped with a high volume beeper and vibrating function
12-mm wide key pitch to make keys easy to press even when wearing work gloves
- Oval-shaped, with a housing length that is easy to hold firmly
- Light body weighing about 275g
- Function allowing the display font size to be modified from the system menu.
- BHT-604QW only.
- BHT-604Q only.
- An access point with a built-in DHCP server is required. Motorola, Inc. AP5131: Built-in. Cisco Systems AIR-AP1131AG: Not built-in.